We have decided to protect the environment around us by using solar panels for hot water, filters on all faucets to save water and wood-fired boiler for heating.
We are also investigating the possibility to install a wind turbine to produce energy in order to avoid the release of additional CO2 into the atmosphere.
1. We did NOT install air conditioning in the rooms sea breeze comes through the windows;
2. We use ONLY organic cleaners in refillable containers. Less plastic, maximum biodegradability;
3. We strongly support the use of compost for the production of fertilizer;
4. We use the vegetables and fruits from our orchards: The maximum km.0;
5. Our pool has a system of electrolysis for production of sodium chloride (salt). The result is maximum hygiene without chemicals.